Reddie offers a 5-year structural warranty for all products sold by REDDIE design.
1- YEAR WARRANTY
Any designs custom to the client. Not featured in Reddie's catalogue or site.
Any further custom sizes/materials outside of our standard sizes.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS
Reddie will not accept responsibility in any way for damage caused by incorrect assembly, vandalism, misuse or accident and such damage shall be construed as a breach of the warranty contract. All screws and joins, must be tightened periodically over time. General wear and tear or natural ageing of the materials used are not covered in the warranty.
This Limited Warranty provides coverage to the original Buyer and does not apply to rental uses. This Limited Warranty does not apply to
(i) merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model, or was moved to a new physical location,
(ii) any merchandise purchased “as is” or second-hand,
(iii) any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, or
(iv) any merchandise purchased from a liquidator.
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care. Warranty is null and void if furniture has been moved from Buyer’s original point of delivery.
This Limited Warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by use of chemical treatments, cleaning products or protective coatings applied by the Buyer. Any such chemical treatments, cleaning products or protective coatings void all warranties of Reddie.
MODIFICATIONS TO PRODUCTS
This Limited Warranty does not apply to any products that have been altered by any person, dealer, or company without the express written authorization of Reddie Pty Ltd, or Reddie Design Ltd.
The sizes and dimensions of the final approved sample may vary slightly from the actual sizes and dimensions of the goods when delivered. This is due to the expansion and contraction of wood products, the inherent nature of reclaimed materials, and the handmade nature of our products. The dimensions of the goods provided by Reddie are the outer most edges of the goods. The Buyer assumes all risk regarding determination of the good’s correct size and fit. In no event shall a mistake in size or fit of the goods, due to Buyer error, result in invalidation of any order or require any refund to the Buyer.
Buyer acknowledges that the appearance of the wood used to build a particular product may vary slightly from the wood used in any sample models. This is due to natural characteristics of the wood and the craftsmanship used to create each individual piece. Therefore, no representation, warranty and/or guarantee is made with respect to the exact color of the wood, the exact appearance of the wood and the exact finishes to the goods. The Buyer also acknowledges that wood may contain mineral deposits, pits, gum streaks, small pin holes, knots, color differences, unusual grain patterns, darker heart wood, lighter sap wood, etc. The frequency of such features will depend upon the grade and species of wood specified and will vary in all handmade and machined pieces. No two items are exact duplicates, and therefore Reddie makes no representation or guarantee that Reddie's goods will appear exactly as any another.
DISCLAIMER Reddie does not warrant:
• Natural variations in wood grain or figure or the presence of character mark
• Cracks and checks found naturally in wood and slabs. Cracks over time from extreme enviroment changes over time.
• Changes in surface finishes, including colourfastness, due to ageing or exposure to light • Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather
• Veins, marks, voids, fissures, or cracks found naturally in stone • Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• Pilling of textiles
• The matching of colours, grains, or textures of natural materials
• The colourfastness or the matching of colours of textiles, including an exact match to cuttings, samples, or to swatch cards
• Damage, marking, or staining of veneer surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds; damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
• Damage or marking of materials caused by sharp objects
• Products manufactured by third parties but sold by Reddie
• Soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing including denim
• Foreign objects abrading fabric over time
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage